The advantages for you as a data supplier
The visibility and presentation of your products and brands is decisive when competing for customers. Use the TecDoc Catalogue, one of the world’s largest replacement parts catalogues, to reach your customers in the independent automotive aftermarket (IAM). As a data supplier, you can make your article data available and become a part of the TecDoc Catalogue.
You extend your reach and tap into new markets, contributing to increased sales. We offer you a variety of solutions and services for professional data management, making it easy and convenient for you to provide high-quality article data to the TecDoc Catalogue.
Do you want to become a data supplier? Just contact us!
How do I become a data supplier?
Becoming a data supplier is easy. You just need to fulfil a few prerequisites and then send us your data to be included in the TecDoc Catalogue. We are happy to help with the transmission of data and conversion into the TecDoc exchange format by using our data onboarding and data update services.
- As a supplier of replacement parts or equipment to the aftermarket, your company has a certified production facility.
- You have distribution rights for the brand, either as proprietor or through transfer of the rights to you by the proprietor
- Choice of sales region
- Data supplier contract
We offer three different solutions for your in-house data management:
- DMM (free in conjunction with a data supplier contract) for the simple preparation and transmission of your data in the TecDoc exchange format
- CCU, a powerful PIM solution with the convenient integration of parts information from vehicle manufacturers (OE) and vehicle parc data (VIO)
- Transmission of data in the format you use
- Cost forecasts and contract processing
- Standardisation of your data i.e. linkages with our standardised product names, attributes and vehicle data
- Conversion to the TecDoc exchange format
- Preparation of the information for best product communication
- Continuous update management for consistently high quality and current status
- SucessStory Tantivy
- Current news: TecAlliance optimises accuracy of spare part identification with new vehicle attributes
- Current news: New measures improve the quality of data in the TecDoc Catalogue
- Current news: TecAlliance honours world’s ‘Top Three’ data suppliers at ‘TecAlliance Data Conference DACH’