The TecDoc Catalogue, one of the most comprehensive vehicle replacement parts catalogues worldwide, offers precise vehicle and replacement part identification.
• Use this as a basis for creating you customized user interface web shop or online catalogue.
Get your TecDoc Catalogue today!
•Global Catalogue ₹15,930 Annually (incl. GST)
•India Catalogue ₹4,250 Annually (incl. GST)
Know More: Contact our sales team today +91-9543167645
Vehicles in Operation (VIO)
Vehicles In Operation also known as Car Parc data is another product what TecAlliance India has in offer.
• VIO data for near 75 countries globally.
• Passenger segment and for few countries' commercial vehicle segment as well.
• For India, VIO for Passenger segment, gives data to vehicles till Dec 2019. • Data release is every 6 months.
• VIO is linked to much granular vehicle attributes like the make, model, engine capacity, power, body type, drive type etc.
Order Manager provides everything you need to optimise your order-to-invoice process:
• Simple partner management
• Optimised order and billing processes
• Overview of relevant article information
• Effective returns handling
• Product Documents
• Browser based solution
• Part of a community of 2400 aftermarket players with suppliers as well as buyers
• Can be integrated with SAP or the Standard ERP solutions
WebService / WebShop
Part manufacturers/Traders who want hassle free creation & maintenance of catalogue
• Simply upload the parts data along with part numbers, available quantity and price and upload in csv format into the interface or simply connect their ERP system in the backend to pull this information and run the shop without much hassle.
• Traders or owner of the online shop can customize the looks, post offers, share contact information, add users, and manage the backend of the shop with the help of admin tool provided by TecDoc
PMA (Product Management & Analytics) and Demand Dashboard are two different Analytical tools available in TecAlliance.
• PMA refers to Product Management Analysis.
• With the Analytics Manager we give you a toolbox that supplies answers to important questions about the market, customer search behavior and your own portfolio.
• Demand dashboard is the Business Intelligence module that helps gain customers vehicle and Part search behavior.